Friday, December 29, 2006

The computer knows…

The web has proved to be as omniscient as ever. Went to blogthings (fun things to put on your blog). Found these amazingly interesting little tests. Went through a myriad of tests, ranging from what I was in my past life to what kind of doughnut I am! What I got was really really interesting. Some results were so true that I opened my eyes wide and stared. (My characteristic surprised look!). Some results were pointed so smack at me that I just laughed out loud (for lack of a better response). Some tests spewed results, which I am too embarrassed to talk about. J
Seems I was a happy- go- lucky Korean warrior who died on the battlefield in my past life. Sounds like me. Not serious about anything, yet die a hero! I know it’s presumptuous but that’s just a perception I have of my present life too, as of now! When I will get my ‘dukhi- aatma’ status back, I do not know. It’s coming over already as I speak. Yes! From frolicking to depression in a jiffy! I took the mood test too! Bang on! Extreme mood fluctuations. Tend to be very quiet or overtly talkative… said Mr. Blogthings.com. What kind of high school kid was I? What’s my element, how much of a lady am I, how do I lead my life, how is my blogging personality? Wont tell you. Just scroll down and find out for yourselves. You’ll find a link beneath each of my test results, click on them and take the tests yourselves. Answer the questions with utmost honesty and undergo the profound experience of having someone tell you exactly what you know already! Have fun!
Don't forget to leave your comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Died a hero... not long ago...
I guess I am reborn as one....

Once a hero... always a hero :D

What say?